B1 McDonnell-Douglas DC11
Cologne/Bonn Airport, Cologne/Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
EASA B1 Licenced Engineer MD11
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for based in Cologne. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 MD11 engineers to join their client.
If you are B1 type rated on the MD11 (PW4000 & CF6) and eager to use your expertise and skills to support a global leader in the aircraft maintenance sector then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
· Valid EASA Part-66 CAT B1 License
· Type Rating MD11 (PW4000 & CF6)
· Current on MD11 (PW4000 & CF6)
· German Security Clearance
· Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
· 2 Years experience as a certifying engineer on the MD11 (PW4000 & CF6)
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer.
· Location: Cologne, Germany
· Start: ASAP until the Summer
· Accommodation provided
· Transport to and from work provided
· Local transport provided
· Salary: 36,00 EUR per hour
· Line Maintenance (Base maintenance available too)
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
- Full time
- McDonnell-Douglas DC-9,McDonnell-Douglas MD-90,McDonnell-Douglas MD-88
- EASA Part 66 - B1, EASA Part 66 - B2, EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2
Posted 8 Feb 2018
Closes 8 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer, Maintenance manager