Team Leader (Ramp Services)
Greater London, England
It's a full time position, £12.36 p/h.
To efficiently manage and direct ramp activities to deliver high quality products / services to our customers. To complete manual loadsheet functions for customer airlines in accordance with internal, customer and governing body requirements.
- Supervise and manage staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain applicable safety and performance standards
- Develop and build good relations with customers and Airport authorities
- Report irregularities and take appropriate action
- Participate and contribute to internal and customer meetings
- Conduct daily shift briefings
- Conduct safety meetings/briefings
- Liaise with OCC regarding daily workforce requirements
- Perform daily/weekly audits
- Build and maintain good management/workforce relations
- Ensure workforce adherence to company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
This list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies
- In possession of at least three GCSE's / O Level or Leaving Cert (and equivalent)
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Ability to speak and understand the English language
- Ability to travel to the airport at times where public transport is not available
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Willingness to work in inclement weather
- Physically fit, able to work in a manual environment and repeatedly lift up to 32kg throughout a shift.
- Able to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) skills and experience required
- A full driving license
- Previous experience working in an aviation environment is desired
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swi
- Full time
Posted 8 Feb 2018
Closes 8 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager