Infrastructure Automation IT Manager (RPA and AI) (M/F)
The infrastructure for Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence was setup by the initial project, and has to be maintained in Routine operation. This comprises the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) servers, Databases, VDI-Pools and Orchestrator installation which have to be managed and operated by a professional IT-Service management. Moreover license management for Robotics and chatbot solutions shall be handled by this position. Additionally infrastructure solution design for chatbots and AI applications need to be designed on Cloud platforms together with the development team.
- Design infrastructure for RPA and other Automation Tools and adapt for changing environment
- Manage provider and align with Business and provider on Service Level Agreements and Disaster recovery plans
- Manage and purchase licenses for RPA technology and other Automation Tools (example given: MS Studio, GUIXT etcetera.) due to changing demand
- Manage Automation IT installation and plan and perform Release plans for RPA
- IT-Service management for Automation platform
- Deployment of Robots to production
- Windows/Unix server
- License management
- Deployment processes
- Provider management
- Very good English
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving competence
- Willingness to travel
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise and experience to achieve more efficient processes and cost savings for all companies and business ventures within the Lufthansa Group. To reach this goal, more than 1.700 highly-qualified staff members belong to locations in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg, and to our regional centers in Mexico City, Krakow, Manila and Bangkok. We offer attractive and challenging positions to graduates as well as to entry-level and experienced professionals.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V472
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 7 Feb 2018
Closes 7 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT