Intern (m/f) Project Management & Management Support (USA)
Lufthansa Passage offers students (f/m) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at the North American headquarters in East Meadow, NY.
All interns are fully integrated into the team while working on their own projects as well as supporting the daily business. We are looking for motivated and proactive students who use their knowledge to support the Vice President of the Americas starting on 09th of July 2018 for 6 months. Internships are offered only to students who are enrolled at university for the whole duration of the internship and who are in their gap year.
Your daily tasks and projects may include the following:
- Assist the Vice President of the Americas in all project matters
- Support project manager to the VP in planning and scheduling project tasks
- Prepare presentations and status reports on ongoing projects
- Meeting preparation
- Assist in logistical preparation of special events (e. g. in-house workshops, management meetings, etc)
- Exercise discretion with all tasks assigned
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester of your study program
- Advanced students in business administration; strategy with strong academic performance
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year), more information you can find here: Apply/de/faqs-be-lufthansa/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit/
- Previous experience in project management is desirable
- High degree of independency, proactiveness and reliability in completion of assigned tasks
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, creative and administrative skills
- Fluency in English & German
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and self-organization under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must fulfill all criteria to get J-1 visa for the US
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Lufthansa is one of the world`s leading airlines. As an internationally-operating aviation Group Deutsche Lufthansa is active in the following business fields: Passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO and Catering. More than 540 subsidiaries and holding companies also belong to the Group. The airline offers more than 235 destinations in 78 countries using currently 615 aircraft, around 420 are used for Lufthansa German Airlines and Germanwings. Around 106 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of more than Apply employees from almost 150 nations everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V1639
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 7 Feb 2018
Closes 7 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Product support