Aviation Crew Control Officer
OSM Aviation keep growing as we now are looking for an Aviation Crew Control Officer based at our Manila Office in the Philippines.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Planning and maintaining of rosters for OSM Aviation air crew:
• Pre-planning of crew requests.
• Maintaining of crew basic data to ensure qualified legal air crew.
Preparing and completing of necessary daily operational duties:
• Ensuring flight coverage with required composition/compliment.
• Arranging/cancelling crew hotel and travel requirements.
• Monitoring originating crew check-in and communicating changes to crew regarding their roster.
• Re-assigning crew to ensure rosters are legal, practical and cost-effective by following company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring that the crew are notified of duty changes at appropriate times in a professional and courteous manner.
• Responding to crew queries and complains in a sensitive/equitable manner.
• Contributing to Crew Control log detailing notable events that occur on shift.
Operational analysis, follow-up, documentation and communication:
• Distributing operational and associated information and documentation.
• Communicating with OSM Aviation Base Managers and HR support.
• Communicating with airline customers (e.g. Planning and OCC departments).
• Statistical analysis and follow-ups (sick-leaves, pay, cost related data, etc.).
• At least 2 year of work experience in Aviation Crew Controlling.
• Understanding of Crew Controlling processes and methodologies.
• Knowledge of rules and regulations within the aviation industry (e.g. EASA FTL).
• Advanced user skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint).
• Experienced in Crew Resource Management System(s), Jeppesen is desirable.
• Problem solving skills and ability to take operational decisions under high pressure.
• Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken) and service-minded
WHAT WE OFFER:
A highly competitive package is offered according to qualifications and experience. Included are the following:
• Life and Health Protection Program
• Paid Time-Off
• Career Development
• Lunch (choice of Filipino or Continental Cuisine)
OSM Aviation has specialist expertise in offering top qualified flight personnel worldwide – and we believe that providers of specialists in recruitment and training of flight personnel is the future of the airline industry.
We are the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including employment and management of both flight deck and cabin crew. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution.
- Full time
Posted 6 Feb 2018
Closes 6 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager