Experienced LH Cabin Crew FCO
We are now seeking experienced Cabin Crew based out of Rome, for the future expansion of Norwegian.
You can only apply for the position if you have previous flying experience as cabin Crew
• Minimum 20 years’ old
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Must have more than 12 months previous flying experience
• Must live in the greater Rome area or are willing to relocate
• Must have legal authorization to work in the European Union. You need a valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-enter Europe.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Crew Visa for the United States (we will assist with the application)
• Must have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be a strong swimmer; able to swim 200 meters unaided
• Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) safety requirements
• Must be able to pass an EASA Aviation Medical
• Must be able to reach into overhead bins
• Must be able to comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
IN ADDITION WE ARE LOOKING FOR QUALITIES SUCH AS
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image
• Applications can only be made through Webcruiter. Follow the link by clicking the ‘APPLY NOW’-button.
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”
Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam)
After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). This is an ongoing process, and it might be a long time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check. Want to read more about the recruitment journey? Click here.
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 7,000 dedicated colleagues. Their customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and the US.
Norwegian were founded in 1993, but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with bigger Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Today, they are one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Norwegian are constantly introducing brand new aircraft to our fleet, as well as launching new routes and establishing new bases in Europe, Asia and the US. Today, we have around 150 aircraft and boast one of the world’s youngest and greenest fleets with an average age of just 3.6 years. New aircraft is a win-win for the customers, the environment and the company’s costs and is key in order to maintain our vision of offering affordable fares for all.
Norwegian also have over 250 aircraft on order – the biggest aircraft order in Europe, which means that in the coming years, we will take delivery of brand new Boeing 737-800s, Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Airbus A320neos og Airbus 321 Long Range aircraft.
- Full time
- Boeing 787
Posted 6 Feb 2018
Closes 6 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager