Project Manager (M/F)
The Project Manager will be responsible for the entire project management of assigned projects from Lufthansa Global Business Services or from the Lufthansa Group entity. This includes covering the end-to-end project management right from initiation to closure and final report out.
In this role, the individual will have to drive the detailed planning, co-ordination and execution of all activities relating to projects and cooperate closely with the involved work streams and departments. The role also involves coordinating international projects (Lufthansa Global Business Services and group-wide) on-site and center locations plus providing functional and disciplinary guidance to employees which have been assigned to you for the projects.
This position would also cover focus on:
- Global process optimization solutions for Business Processes (P2P/O2C/R2R/Revenue Accounting/Procurement)
- Development of process definition, measurements, methodology and tools to drive end-to-end process improvements for Lufthansa Passage and Lufthansa Global Business Services customers
- Design, implementation and update of the processes in scope assuring compliance and quality
- Migration/transition management
- Project management to implement process optimization solutions
- Migration /transition of processes to the centers
- Support for process design and risk management
- Assuring process compliance with corporate policies and regulatory guidelines
- Defines and develops performance indicators
- Ensuring formal process documentation
- Identify the roadmap to migrate from AS-Is to the To-Be Environment
- Heads projects or initiates and steers projects and/or supporting external projects from Lufthansa Group
- Demand management towards Lufthansa Global Business Services IT (Translate process change into IT requirements. Preliminary analysis, development of business concepts together with IT)
- Definition of design and improvements for IT applications used in FI processes
- This opportunity is directed to candidates with international practical experience in project management
- Very good command of English. German - nice to have
- Business related degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent persuasion, team management and conflict resolution skills
- Intercultural and problem-solving competence
- Readiness to travel
- Practical knowledge of Finance processes
- SAP FI experience
- Highly independent and systematic approach to work
- Analytical and conceptual mindset
- Knowledge about Migration/Transition management
- Experience handling large transformation projects, solutioning is an added advantage
- Certification in Project Management would be an advantage
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise and experience to achieve more efficient processes and cost savings for all companies and business ventures within the Lufthansa Group. To reach this goal, more than 1.700 highly-qualified staff members belong to locations in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg, and to our regional centers in Mexico City, Krakow, Manila and Bangkok. We offer attractive and challenging positions to graduates as well as to entry-level and experienced professionals.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V235
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 5 Feb 2018
Closes 5 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager