Intern (m/f) in Controlling & Human Resources Middle East & Africa
For our group company, Deutsche Lufthansa AG, we are looking for you as an intern (m/f) in the "Business Functions and Controlling Middle East & Africa" and in the "Human Resources Middle East & Africa" departments.
You would support us in the following tasks:
- Quality assurance measures for Controlling and HR Management
- Assisting in various projects and in process management focusing on countries in the Middle East and Africa
- Research and creating presentations
- Support in the internal corporate communications through maintenance of the intranet presence for the entire region "Corporate & Business Functions Middle East & Africa"
- Editing and upkeep of the Lufthansa Intranet (Adobe Experience Manager 6.1)
- Support in the organizational and administrative tasks
- At the time of the internship, at least in the 3rd semester of studies in business/economics, with HR and/or Controlling concentration
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here
- Project experience and SAP FI/CO basic knowledge is desirable
- High degree of initiative
- Structured nature and thoroughness
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Team orientation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Very good German and English, spoken and written
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Lufthansa is one of the world`s leading airlines. As an internationally-operating aviation Group Deutsche Lufthansa is active in the following business fields: Passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO and Catering. More than 540 subsidiaries and holding companies also belong to the Group. The airline offers more than 235 destinations in 78 countries using currently 615 aircraft, around 420 are used for Lufthansa German Airlines and Germanwings. Around 106 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of more than Apply employees from almost 150 nations everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V1632
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 31 Jan 2018
Closes 30 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Airline HR