Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Research Engineer to complete technical Engineering tasks for a leading Global Composite Research Company based in Bristol.
Details of contract
· Due to start ASAP
· 3 month initially however could potentially go on longer
· 37 hours per week + Overtime available as required
· Rate Negotiable
You will actively engage and present customers with informative updates and openly share information to facilitate the success of broader objectives.
Main Responsibilities of a Research Engineer:
· Complete literature surveys
· Prepare and examine engineering capability development
· Apply and analyse mathematical and scientific theory
· Investigate, evaluate and develop technical Solutions
· Complete technical documents giving a comparative assessment of the technical activity.
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Research Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Bristol please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 31 Jan 2018
Closes 2 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Engineering training