Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Project Engineer to work within the Supply Chain for a reputable Aerospace company based in Wolverhampton.
You will work across Commercial and Military Aircraft Businesses. Managing internal resources, budgets, and assets.
You will be educated to Degree level or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering and have knowledge of closed loop systems and mechanical hardware designs
Key Responsibilities of a Project Engineer:
· Successfully deliver customer and program objectives
· Contribute to the analysis, design and development
· Test and source complex control hardware used on both Military and Commercial Vehicles.
· Work closely with key suppliers
· Develop capabilities in line with product line and quality expectations
· Demonstrated leadership, communication skills and proactive planning
Benefits of a Project Engineer:
· Private Healthcare
· Employee Share Option
· Sick Pay Scheme
· Flexible Benefits Programme
· Profit Share Scheme
If you would like the opportunity to work as a Project Engineer for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Wolverhampton please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 31 Jan 2018
Closes 2 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Hardware engineer