Safety Security and Compliance Specialist
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
At easyJet, safety is our no. 1 priority and with a growing fleet of over 270 aircraft, operating in excess of 800 routes across Europe - that's a big responsibility! That's why we're recruiting a Safety Security and Compliance Specialist.
What's the role?
As Safety Security and Compliance Specialist, you'll work alongside the Safety Risk Management and Compliance Monitoring teams to conduct audits, assessments and continuous management oversight of wet lease operators. Supporting the easyJet AOC Safety, Security and Compliance teams with active control duties of contracted activities, you'll also carry out management system interface activities, audits, assessments and other safety and compliance monitoring duties. This role also coordinates and facilitates AOC management of change activities and provides periodic safety, security and compliance performance reports
What you'll need:
* Good understanding of, preferably all, but at least one of the following EASA regulations: Air Operations; Continuing Airworthiness; Air Crew Licencing; Initial Airworthiness.
* Strong team player with an appropriate level of assertiveness and ability to lead and work with multi-disciplined teams.
* Professional demeanour toward being a safety, security and compliance generalist working closely with specialists teams.
* Compliance and safety background.
* Analytical thinking with solid understanding of the airline operations.
* Knowledge of aviation regulatory requirements and ability to review documentation and information for compliance.
* Good attention to detail
* Good written and verbal communications at all levels from front-line personnel to the AOC Accountable Manager
What we offer:
* We run on freedom. You'll have the space to get on and succeed. We trust people to make professional decisions.
* This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and you'll experience challenging work in a fun environment.
* Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them. Travel perks, individually tailored benefits, bonuses linked to both your and the company's performance - you'll enjoy it all here.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 31 Jan 2018
Closes 2 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Flight operations