Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, England
Production Manager to oversee the day to day activities of the Production functions for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Middlesex
You will provide site leadership to production disciplines to improve efficiencies and quality, reduce costs and work-in-progress by proactively promoting and implementing LEAN manufacturing tools
Ideally you will have experience within Aerospace, Automotive or Medical
Key responsibilities of Commercial Manager
· Support new product introduction procedures/prototype activities
· Improve the sites on-time and on-quality deliveries
· Apply LEAN organisation
· Promote an advanced Environment, Health & Safety culture
· Execute and maintain initiatives to reduce manufacturing costs
· Implement change within the Production
· Improved business transaction processes, and implement programs to improve operational productivity.
· Assist in the preparation, monitor and analyse budgetary plans and forecasts for all major KPIs.
· Provide site leadership and decision support
· Onsite car park
· Matched contribution pension
· Competitive base salary
If you are interested in the opportunity of working as a Production Manager with a globally recognised company in Middlesex please apply now.
Please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone Apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 29 Jan 2018
Closes 28 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airline manager