B1 Licensed Technicia, Boeing 737 NG and/Or Classic
EuropeOn Behalf of our client, Resource COnsulting AG are currently seeking B1 licensed engineers with type ratings on B737 aircraft for a 3 month contract.
The contract will start ASAP and will run until late October with the possibility of an extension after this
Successful candidates must have the following experience and qualifications
• EASA B1 license
• Current type ratings on either Boeing 737 NG or Boeing 737 classic aircraft (preferably both)
• At least 5 years of certification experience for large aircraft
• Current mandatory training certificates
• The right to work in Europe
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in being considered, please submit your CV.
- Full time
- Sikorsky CH-37 Mojave (S-56)
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 26 Jan 2018
Closes 25 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer