Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Senior PMO Manager to provide projects and programmes to enable managers to make decisions based on good quality information and assurance based Marlow
You will be responsible for driving development and continuous improvement in the Portfolio, Programme and Project Management processes. Provide multiple projects and programmes concurrently and will include specialisms around stakeholders, communications, schedule and resource planning across a portfolio, financial analysis and project assurance and consultancy.
General Responsibilities of Senior PMO Manager
· Tracking, updating and reporting progress and/or variance on all aspects of the programmes to include financials (EAC), project plans (IMS), work breakdown structures (WBS) project risk registers and life cycle management (LCM) adherence with project
· Maintain information planning and implementing responses to any variances identified
· Identify and monitor performance
· Drive the development, implementation and update of resource plans
· Lead and facilitate Project Meetings and Risk Reviews when required
· Support identification and evaluation of the business benefits of programmes
· Undertake Health Checks for projects/ programmes of moderate complexity
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Senior PMO Manager in a state of the art facility based in Marlow with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 24 Jan 2018
Closes 23 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager