Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineer responsible for planning and execution of all ILS elements for Aviation Company based in Marlow.
Palnning and execution during system specification, design, production, deployment, maintenance and retirement. You will be the focal point for Integrated Logistics Support working closely with sourcing and system design / engineering departments as well as with the Project Management.
You will be educated to HNC/HND/Degree level in an engineering discipline or have a broad practical and theoretical engineering experience. Knowledge of Through Life Support contracting is essential and you will need to demonstrate experience of working in a Supportability discipline.
· Availability, Reliability & Maintainability.
· Supportability Analysis on mechanical and electrical products
· Reliability and Maintainability Predictions, FMEA and other appropriate techniques.
· Engineering reports on the results
· Definition and development of product support engineering capability
· Knowledge of engineering drawings
· ASD S1000D for technical publications and S2000M knowledge
· Practical application of FMEA/FMECA and Reliability Predictions and Cases is highly desirable.
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Marlow with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 24 Jan 2018
Closes 23 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Planning engineer