B1 DHC-CL 100 200 300
Exeter, Devon, England
B1 DHC-CL Apply
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are pleased to announce a new partnership with a well-established MRO and regional airline based in Exeter, UK. We now have a new and exciting opportunity for experienced B1 DHC-100/200/300 (Classic DASH-8) engineer to join their station.
This is a well-established and well-respected MRO who offers quality working conditions, continuous rolling contracts and career progression opportunities.
If you are an experienced B1 DASH-8-100-200-300 (DHC-8) engineer with a passion for aviation then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• EASA B1 Licence
• B1 Type rated on the DHC-100/200/300
• Current on the DHC-Q400 (DASH-8)
• Base maintenance experience
• Valid Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
What We Offer:
• Location: Exeter, United Kingdom
• Start: ASAP
• Term: On-going renewable contracts
• Rates (please contact a member of our team)
• Hourly Bonus
• Weekly pay
• 12hrs shifts 200+hrs month
• Weekends and overtime available
• Career progression opportunities
• Tools required, preferably a shadowed tool box
• Base maintenance
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B1 DASH CL engineer to join a dynamic and robust organisation with long term rolling renewable contracts.
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
- Full time
- Bombardier DHC-8-100 / 200 / 300,Bombardier DHC-8-400,Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2, EASA Part 66 - B2, EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 23 Jan 2018
Closes 23 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer, Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer