English Customer Service Consultant
Do you have passion for Tourism, Customer service and want to work for an International organisation?
Look no further, please apply for Lufthansa InTouch Customer Service Center in Cape Town.
- A monthly basic salary and an annual performance based bonus
- 2/3 Company medical aid contribution
- Provident fund & life insurance
- 21 working days annual leave
- Monthly parking allowance
- Permanent full-time contract
- Up to 90% reduced air fares
- Customer Service and support with general flight reservation
- Direct Sales
- Frequent flyers
- Fare information and baggage claims
- Excellent language skills in English is essential
- Successful completion of secondary education (Matric)
- Flexibility to work 24/7 shifts
- Computer literate and keyboard proficient
- Customer Service/ call center experience is essential
- Reliable transport
- Able to work in South Africa
About Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd. is part of Lufthansa InTouch. Lufthansa InTouch is the worldwide service-center network of Lufthansa with a vision to be the preferred global partner for seamless customer solutions in travel and logistics. We achieve growth and sustainability by empowering our people to provide outstanding quality and added value and our worldwide network is currently comprised of seven contact call centers in seven countries servicing an expanding portfolio of clients.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0318V015
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jan 2018
Closes 11 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Airline customer service