Non Type Rated A330 / Captains / China Southern
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
NTR A330 / Captains / China Southern
China Southern Airlines has lots to offer. It is the largest airline in China in terms of passenger carried and fleet size. It`s also one of the "big three" airlines. The airline has a great safety record and an international route network. Not to mention amazing salary with bonuses.
The screening process is improving and the medical exams are becoming much more approachable.
Due to the growth of the company and new aircraft delivery, we are recruiting for A330 NTR Captains. China Southern is opening their doors for type rated A319, A320, A321 Captains.
A330 NTR Captain Minimum Requirements:
* 5000+ Total Time
* 2000+ Total PIC Time
* 1,000 PIC Hours on A320 (age limit 53)
* Date of Last Flight within 6 Months
* ICAO level 4 English Certification
* Be from an ICAO Member State that Holds Diplomatic Relations with China
* Current and Valid SIM Check
* Passport with 3 Years Validity
Remuneration: $12,375 USD - $21,000 USD (Depending on Roster)
* Month ON / Month OFF (MOMO)
* Reverse Scheduling Plan
* 20days on /10 days off Option
* 4 Year Renewable Contract
* Free Return Commuting Flights Once per Month
* Standby Return Family Tickets per Year on the CSA Network
* Jump Seat Access
* Housing Allowance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Days
* Accident and Emergency Medical Insurance
* Loss of Income Insurance
* Safety and Performance Bonus
* Paid Overtime
Direct Personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full support offering 24 hour support.
Please contact Derek for more details.
- $ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321,Airbus A330
- ICAO ATPL
Posted 12 Jan 2018
Closes 11 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Captain