Schedule Optimisation & Performance Analyst
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Over the last 21 years, we have changed the way people travel across Europe, making it easy and affordable for our customers. We're well placed to become Europe's preferred short haul airline. We also employ great people. Highly talented, forward thinking with a real sense of fun. Why not join us as a Schedule Optimisation & Performance Analyst and share in the success?
What's the role?
This is an exciting role reporting into the Schedule Optimisation and Performance Manager, supporting the validation of the commercial schedule against the operational parameters. You'll analyse variances, draw conclusions and make recommendations. Working closely with scheduling and operational teams, you'll also be responsible for any areas of the schedule that need more detailed review. As Schedule Optimisation & Performance Analyst, you'll become a subject matter expert for Crew Pairing and Operational Schedule development for the Crew Supply Chain and the wider Operations team.
What we're looking for:
* Strategic analytical experience; passion for understanding the detail, extracting the data and using this to recommend changes and options to the schedule build
* Accuracy and attention to detail in every task
* Good working knowledge of excel, using cubes and using excel to extract data although not essential
* Knowledge of EASA FTL, Fatigue Risk Management or any other national crew compliance regulation an advantage but not essential
* Ability to turn technical data into simple language
* Stakeholder management experience
What we offer
* We run on freedom. You have the space to get on and succeed.
* This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and you'll share in the fun.
* Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them. Travel perks, individually tailored benefits, bonuses linked to both your and the company's performance - you'll enjoy it all here.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 12 Jan 2018
Closes 11 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Flight operations