Program Customer admin
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Junior Program Service Executive to manage contract customer accounts, follow through assigned tasks for a major aviation engine, component supplier based in Surrey.
The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills including MS Office, excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills. You will be self-motivated and possess great customer service skills with a keen interest for the Aviation Industry.
Responsibilities of a Junior Program Service Executive
· Provide excellent customer support for and queries
· Production and maintenance of relevant reports as requested by management
· Negotiate with suppliers
· Generate Sale and Purchase Orders in a timely manner
· Resolve documentation, inspection, storage, and shipping issues with the management team
· Resolve documentation issues
· Ensure transactions comply with all applicable laws and regulations
· Update Market Intelligence as it becomes available
If you are dynamic and motivated with an interest in the aviation industry, looking for an exciting new challenge please apply now.
For further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone Apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 11 Jan 2018
Closes 10 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airline administration