Due to an exciting period of growth at our client, a successful MRO organisation specialising in innovative solutions, we are currently seeking a permanent Compliance Auditor, based at their facility in Sywell, Northamptonshire.
The role of the Compliance Auditor will be to continuously review the Company's operational systems, monitoring compliance with EASA IR (Operations), EASA Part M Airworthiness regulations, and CAA regulations from a Compliance perspective.
This position involves regular travel to facilities in Doncaster Robin Hood Airport and occasionally to sub-contractor sites. You will report to the EASA Form 4 nominated Compliance Monitoring Manager, based in Sywell.
* Assisting the Compliance Monitoring Manager to maintain the established Compliance Management System.
* Undertake internal auditing of Company EASA IR and Part M activities including auditing of external sub-contractors; in addition, some auditing of Company Part 21 G & J and Part 145 activities may be required.
* Monitoring non-compliance findings and observations to closure.
* Coordinating with local aviation authorities to maintain aviation approvals.
* Developing and maintaining the approved Compliance Manual.
* Maintaining configuration control of Company-generated Manuals.
* Accomplishing such other duties as may reasonably be directed by the Compliance Manager.
* Projecting the Company image and promoting Company interests to customers and potential customers.
The successful candidate will have:
* Prior experience and thorough knowledge of EASA IR and Part M regulations and Compliance Management systems.
* Demonstrable ability to conduct audits.
* The ability to communicate and work effectively with people at various locations.
* Solid working knowledge and history of developing or operating an ISO Apply or ISO Apply management system is a significant advantage
* Applicants must hold a valid UK Driving Licence.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only to our customers, but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on Applyor visit our website Apply
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 11 Jan 2018
Closes 10 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer, Quality control