B737 First Officers for Command Upgrade
Riga, Babites novads, Latvia
CAE Parc Aviation are now recruiting B737 First Officers for a fast track upgrade to B737 left seat on behalf of our latest European airline client, Air Baltic .
This is a direct hire two year contract offering a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work with a stable and established, innovative and developing European airline.
In order to apply, all candidates must meet the following minimum experience and qualifications:
- Total of 4,000 hours flight time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on B737 aircarft type
- Last flight on type within last 6 months
- A valid EASA ATPL and Class 1 Medical certificate
- ICAO level 4 English or higher
- EU Citizenship
- High School Diploma
For more information and to apply, please contact Vilte Stavginskaite at Apply or + Apply.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 11 Jan 2018
Closes 10 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: First officer