IT Application Analyst (M/F)
Support users of IT applications on 1st and 2nd level needs in collaboration with application support in Germany.
- Responsible for one or more IT applications as well as necessary system tests
- Records and specifies IT requirements in order to draft and further develop relevant IT systems
- Ensures oversight of applications and assists with budgeting
- Administers changes in applications within area of responsibility
- Support users during usage of information systems in operations, including 1st level support for LHT (Lufthansa Germany) applications and 2nd level support for LTCS (Lufthansa Technik Component Services) applications
- Ensures close coordination of local IT requirements with central Lufthansa Technik department TI (Technology Department in Germany)
- Ensures the optimal fulfillment of requirements of operations by IT solutions
- Identifies needs and initiates the solution finding process at central Lufthansa Technik department TI
- Advise process owners regarding process optimizations
- Ensures the optimal relationship between functional units and the department Hamburg TI
- When requested, supports the development of business processes in the field of logistics as part of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) standards
- Tasks as assigned
- High school diploma/GED desirable: Possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- College degree/vocational training desirable: Master desirable, Bachelor desirable
- Professional experience desirable: More than 5 years; Experience with projects as well as methodical competence in the fields of project management and change management desirable; Experience in draft, development, integration and operation of complex information systems in the field of logistics desirable
- Language: English required, German desirable
- Industry knowledge required
Expert IT Knowledge:
- Knowledge of tools MS Office (incl. SharePoint) as well as programming language (for example VB script, PL/SQL), web technologies and database systems (ORACLE) required
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness for assessment screening
- Willingness to travel
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
About Lufthansa Technik Logistik America LLC.
Lufthansa Technik Logistik GmbH and Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services GmbH are strongly expanding companies in the growth industry of logistics. With more than 1,000 employees worldwide we develop trend-setting logistics solutions for the aviation industry. Our product portfolio comprises the entire range of spare parts logistics, from highly-specialized engine transports to a global network of distribution solutions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0471V072
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2018
Closes 9 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT