Customer Service Manager
Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Carbon 60 are seeking a Customer Services Manager, with a strong MRO background; who will report to the Commercial Director for an Aviation company based at Stansted.
The Customer Services Manager will be responsible for deploying the Customer Services strategy as well as managing and developing the customer service team across 3 sites.
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar industry related customer relationship role, with experience of working in multiproduct business disciplines.
The right candidate will have drive and ambition, will be able to evidence the establishment of robust customer relationships, have strong people management skills and be a team player.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Manager
· Utilise in-depth product and market knowledge to build and maintain strong customer relationships and identify opportunities to further develop customer service performance.
· Monitor Customer Services workload to ensure achievement / resolution of priority issues, customer queries, warranties, price breakdown & negotiation.
· Analyse sales and profit reports and develop recommendations for achieving improved performance, to support account growth
· Utilise market/industry knowledge to identify enhanced service offerings to both new and existing customers
· Support the development of account management plans
Benefits of working as a Customer Service Manager
· Annual leave - 25 days, plus bank holidays
· Pension Salary Sacrifice Scheme
· Child Care Voucher Scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· On-site parking
If you are interested in the opportunity of working as a Customer Service Manager with a globally recognised company based at Stansted please apply now.
Please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone Apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2018
Closes 9 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airport manager