Leipzig, Sachsen, Germany
Location: Eastern Germany - Leipzig / Permanent, Full time
Salary: €2500 - €4500 per month - Paid through the German tax system.
Our client is a world leading Aviation company, who specialise in composite and sheet metal repairs.
Due to continuous growth, they now seek a Composite Technician to join their team in Germany.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a newly opened workshop.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Detecting damage on GFK/CFK components, determining the proper repair techniques and materials required.
* Reading, understanding and using the relevant repair documentation, work orders and drawings
Performing repair work on GFK/CFK aircraft components.
Using test/measurement equipment.
Hot Bonding, Pre-Preg, Scarfing, laminating, curing in vacuum and using other heat methods as well as doing follow-up work, painting and polishing.
Quality inspection and technical documentation of the work performed.
Care and maintenance of tools.
Qualification & Experience:
* Experience as a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology or structural mechanic specialised in composite materials or similar.
* Ideally have first professional experience in performing GFK/CFK repair work on Aircraft components.
* Fluent in English (Reading and Writing).
* To have a Drivers licence class B
* Willing to undertake EU Aviation Security checks.
As this is a permanent role, please note that accommodation and flights are not provided. However assistance may be given from those relocating.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on Apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- € 3500.00 - 4500.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2018
Closes 9 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Composites