Short Haul Cabin Crew | Barcelona
We are seeking Direct Entry Cabin Chiefs to be based in Providence, Rhode Island (PVD) to work onboard Norwegian’s brand new B737-MAX fleet for its transatlantic routes.
You can only apply for the Cabin Chiefs positions if you have previous flying experience as Flight Attendant.
• Must have more than 12 months previous flying experience
• Must be at least 21 years’ old
• Must be able to swim at least 218 yd
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US and possess a valid passport/travel document allowing free exits/entries into the US (multiple entry status)
• Must meet European Aviation Safety Agency standards (Europe’s equivalent to the Federal Aviation Administration)
• Ability to get to place of work (PVD Airport) within 90 minutes for on-call duty
• Empathetic with positive attitude
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, image and style
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
• Security requirements:
• Reach into overhead bins
• Stand erect in aisle
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
• Direct Entry Cabin Chief position in one of the world’s fastest growing airlines.
• Be amongst the first to fly the brand new B737-MAX on transatlantic routes.
• Be part of the opening of our new base in Providence, Rhode Island (PVD).
• High-quality training
• Paid uniform package
• Sign on reward of $1000 if you pass selection & training and the six months’ probation period.
The contract will be with OSM Aviation, and the terms & conditions will be provided by us.
> Applications can only be made thru the link “Apply Now” button on this page.
> Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam).
> Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”.
Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam).
This is an ongoing process, and it might take some time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews, and background check.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 8 Jan 2018
Closes 7 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager