Associate Director - Product Apps (Value-Added-Services) (m/f)
We, as Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for support within our Division Marketing.
The following tasks are part of your responsibility:
- Manage a team of Product Managers focused on web-/mobile customer experience, data analytics and data exchange as well as insurance services
- Guide the team and its members through a stormy time of change in regards to methodologies and processes - whereas daily business is substantial to maintain on a balanced level
- Develop and implement a consistent product strategy and roadmap, derived from the Marketing Strategy and its vision
- Enable interaction and communication with others to establish a Common Team Spirit and to foster cross-divisional thinking
- Drive a product ownership mentality - make efficient use of budgets, analytics and networks to support our sales and product related objectives
- Develop and track reasonable key performance indicators for the team
- Refine and re-design - where applicable - the existing framework of Product-Life-Cycle Management
- Drive the Go-to-market of major product launches by interfacing with communications, sales and related customer servicing business units
- Challenge the status quo day by day.
- An above-average university degree in business studies or economics or a comparable education respectively business expertise
- Several years of professional experience - preferably in financial / payment services or related industries - in fields of product management & development and/or business development
- Assertiveness, decision-making ability as well as strong communication and motivation skills - leadership experience
- Outstanding commitment and goal-oriented working style in addition to conceptual and analytical skills as well as a quick perception
- Business development is a passion and commercial affinity a must
- Knowledgeable in design-thinking / ideation techniques, agile product development experience is of advantage
- Passion and deep understanding of customer behavior and interaction
- Track record of delivering impactful product launches
- Communicate and present complex topics understandably to different target audiences and ability to consult colleagues on strategic questions
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Have a shower
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Family service (assistance with finding assistance)
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Free snacks / drinks
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 6 Jan 2018
Closes 5 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Product support