Gatwick, West Sussex, England
A320 Bonded Contract Available
Carbon60 has an exciting opportunity available at Gatwick Airport
Carbon60 are offering a unique package of a Type Rating Course (theory and practical), OJT and a 12 month Bonded Contract.
Are you looking for a contract and are one of the following?:
1. A B1 (or B2) Licence Engineer with types looking to add A320 (CFM56 and Leap Neo)
2. A B1 (or B2) Licence Engineer looking to add your first type to your licence
3. An A Licence Engineer looking to convert to a B licence engineer
For the right candidates we can offer you the A320 CFM56 B1/B2 course (plus the A320 LEAP NEO course), a one year bonded contract, and a permanent role with our client at Gatwick Airport from there.
Who is this for? Those with an A or B1 license (with or without type ratings) who would like to get the A320 (CFM56 and Neo) type rating and are interested in working long-term at Gatwick Airport.
The course will start on January 22nd at Gatwick Airport.
Please send a copy of your CV and licence or call + Applyand we will be happy to give you more details .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- EASA Part 66 - A, EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2
Posted 5 Jan 2018
Closes 4 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Composites