Electrician's required for Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group Aircraft Manufacturing Department, based in Cambridge.
The ideal candidates will have a good working knowledge and experience of manufacturing. Building first off manufactured harnesses to engineering requirements and manufactured to fit a "mock up" aircraft fuselage and actual aircraft avionic racks.
Duties will include:
* Printing of wires and identification markers
* Perform the manufacture/assemblies of cable harnesses, electromechanical assemblies (Panels/Racks) to agreed timescales IAW Job Instructions and Design data, within the Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality requirements, policies and procedures.
* Use of equipment and tools e.g. wire strippers, crimp tools, torque wrenches and various types of measuring and calibrated equipment.
* Use of inspection and test related equipment, e.g. Multimeter, Bonding Meter and Meggar.
* Some mechanical manufacturing activities may be required.
This is a contract role
If you are interested in this role please email you CV
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 5 Jan 2018
Closes 4 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer