Principal Electronic Engineer
Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Principal Electronics Engineer to lead the development of new processing techniques in support of radio, direction finding and beam forming applications for an Aviation company based in Marlow.
You will drive the introduction of new products by leading engineering teams in the development of new processing techniques in support of radio, direction finding and beam forming applications. This will range from low level research to market driven product developments. You will be in close collaboration with Product Line Management and key customers to define market requirements for new products, support the evolution of the technology roadmaps, and develop the technical capability of the engineering function.
Responsibilities for Principal Electronics Engineer
· Minimum of 5 to 10 years of work experience in a relevant environment
· Background within Aviation and Aerospace
· Proven experience with main FPGA families or the main DSP families
· Digital Hardware Design, including the use of JTAG for verification and test
· Embedded programming experience (firmware and software)
· High level modelling of processing functions and simulation of different solutions
· Complete cycle of high level architectures
· Technical proposals, bid plans and estimates life cycle
· Support to the Chief Engineer in determining product road mapping
· Conduct low level research to market driven product developments
· Strong role model to other engineers with proven technical leadership
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Principal Electronics Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Marlow with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 5 Jan 2018
Closes 4 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Hardware engineer