Runcorn, Cheshire, England
***Previous Applicants need not apply***
This role will require a highly motivated and personable Marketing Assistant to work as part of the Travel Services Marketing Department. This team looks after marketing related activity for Swissport's airport lounges products.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive, this role will require a talented, hardworking and adaptable marketing professional who will be working with both internal and external stakeholders, supporting marketing activity across a range of channels such as email, social media and websites. This new role would suit a graduate or someone looking to embark on a career in Marketing.
- Website administration - ensuring that our direct sales website is accurate in terms of pricing, opening times, menu items and ancillary products. This includes data collection
- Database administration - ensuring that our marketing and loyalty databases of over 100,000 customers are regularly audited following best practice and legal guidelines
- Administration duties relating to our social media presence on channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Places
- Website auditing - Monitor regularly the content and functionality of Apply to ensure all information is up to date and all click buttons function correctly. Create and work to an audit plan to ensure the whole website is audited on a monthly basis. Ensure changes are updated on the live website, and communicated to third parties
- Support the Marketing Department with all aspects of Marketing, including but not limited to; email campaigns, content management (blog posts, news items etc), lounge photo shoots, promotional activity, social campaign, website functionality testing, new website launches and new lounge opening events
- Support the wider Travel Services Team with customer service tasks, administration, presentations and other ad-hoc project work
- Support the delivery of the brand within our Airport Lounges such as, but not limited to, advertising, POS, signage and presentation standards
Qualifications & Competencies
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's grade A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Self - motivated with demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge and experience of direct marketing methods
- Knowledge of CRM systems and / or customer data segmentation is essential
- Able to manage workload and deadlines effectively
- Strong communication skills essential
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Access will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to multi-task and work closely with other departments and managers;
- Excellent attention to detail.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swissport is employing over 60,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 269 stations in 48 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviat
- Full time
Posted 5 Jan 2018
Closes 4 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Airline marketing