Permanent Sales Executive opportunity based in Larnaca, Cyprus, working for a new and exciting MRO business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Executive, with a proven track record in the Aviation industry, to support the company's business plans, and achieve its targets.
The Sales Executive Role
Reporting into the CEO, the Sales Executive will:
* Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully building new clientele.
* Implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence both in Europe and globally.
* Coaching and evaluating performance of sales representatives and support them with the appropriate marketing information.
* Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
* Present sales, revenue, expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team and provide feedback from current and prospective customers.
* Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
* Administer the customer database accurately.
* Proven successful experience of 4+ years in aircraft maintenance.
* Willing to spend 50% of your time travelling abroad.
* Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of the Company.
* Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
* Strong business sense and industry expertise.
* Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
* Fluency in English language both written and oral.
* Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only to our customers, but in placing our permanent & temporary staff. With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations. To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on Applyor visit our website Apply
- Full time
Posted 4 Jan 2018
Closes 3 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales