AMSD Development&Test Engineer
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Development and Test Engineer to develop and maintain next generation of advanced market solutions/products.
You will have a degree in Wireless Communication, Electronics or Computer Science and previous experience in Wireless Technologies or Test and Measurement Industry or test case development and automation.
You will have strong C, C++, Java and Perl Knowledge and experience with Labview / Test Stand.
General Responsibilities of a Development and Test Engineer:
· Control of instruments over USB, Ethernet and GPIB.
· Development of test cases and automation environment
· Debugging and maintaining code and test cases for new solutions/products
· Ensure software and hardware is well structured, tested, maintainable and accessible
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Development and Test Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Stevenage with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 3 Jan 2018
Closes 2 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Software engineer