Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr), Wales
Powerplant Consultant - Aviation - South Wales
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.
Salary: £Dependent on experience.
Our client who is a leading supplier of engine services across the Aviation industry, now seeks a Powerplant Consultant to join their dedicated Fleet Management team.
You will be responsible for managing both customer and internal projects whilst providing a strong technical and advisory approach on all aspects of the engine life cycle.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Lease Contract Review, Interpretation and Apply will attend site visits to oversee Inspection, Overview through to Analysis.
* Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) / Engine Condition Monitoring (ECM) analysis.
* MPA/Test Cell Run Overview and Analysis.
* Invoice Review.
* Engine Transition Management.
* Technical Records Due Diligence.
* This role will involve extensive worldwide travel (but be based from the South Wales facility).
Qualification & Experience:
* Candidates will have a strong understanding of engineering principles and disciplines regarding gas turbine
* engineers (engine theory, turbomachinery performance, operation & maintenance).
* Strong negotiation and lease renewal experience.
* A good understanding of the different OEMs, their engine types and aircraft types upon which they are installed.
* Ability to focus on multiple projects (both customer and internal).
* Ability to build and develop customer relationships, whilst clearly providing information on a technical level.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on Apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 30000.00 - 50000.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 3 Jan 2018
Closes 2 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager