Head of Strategic Procurement, Engine Leasing and Licencing (m/f) Ref: ESML
SwitzerlandSR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
To strengthen our department here in Zurich Airport, we are looking for a
Head of Strategic Procurement, Engine Leasing and Licencing (m/f) Ref: ESMS
You will be responsible for managing the engine leasing and contracts function in the Engine Services business unit in Zurich. In that function you will report to the VP Engine Procurement and Material Services.
- Lead the team of six employees
- Engine Leasing - Commercial completion of engine leasing transactions - Preparation of leasing proposals and –contracts - Management of the lease engine portfolio - Monitor engine leasing market
- Contracts - Negotiate and conclude contracts with various suppliers - Contract category management - Contract monitoring and fulfillment
- Licensing - Repair and engine license management - Repair license reconciliation - Request and obtain new licenses
- Technical and/or commercial background with completed further education in business administration (Fachhochschule)
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain/Purchasing, preferable in the aviation industry
- Proven and experienced as a leader
- Familiar with change management
- Self-driven and motivated
- Service orientated, with good skills in communication
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jan 2018
Closes 1 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Airline buyer