A320 | Captains | Vietnam Airlines
Vietnam Airlines the national carrier of Vietnam, operate scheduled domestic and international services. Its main bases are Hanoi International Airport and Ho Chi Minh City International Airport. The Airline's network comprises 21 destinations domestically, and 28 internationally including Beijing, Frankfurt, London, Melbourne, Moscow, Osaka, Paris, Sydney and Tokyo. The airline fly a fleet of over 80 aircraft with a mix of ATR72, A321s, A350 and B787.
Direct Personnel International, on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are currently recruiting for the following position:
· Hold a Current A320 Type Rating
· Hold a Current FAA/ICAO/EASA ATPL and Class 1 Medical
· ICAO Level 4 English Proficient
· 3500 hours Total Time
· 1500 hours PIC time
· 500 A320 PIC time
· Last flight as A320 Captain within the last 12 months
· Last SIM/LPC on the A320 within the last 12 months
· Clear Accident/Incident Record
· Current Non Criminal Record not older than 6 months
· Max Age 58 for men and 55 for women
USD 10,800 net payment per month (after the probation period, based on 6/2 roster). Various rosters available.
* Contract completion Bonus: USD 11,100 paid upon successful completion of the contract
* Annual Increments: upon completion of year 3 of service the candidate will be entitled to an annual increment up to the 10th year of service
* Yearly bonus (based on 6/2 roster pattern)
Year of service Bonus
Year 1 US Apply
Year 2 US Apply
Year 3 US Apply
Year 4 US Apply
Year 5 US Apply
Year 6 US Apply
After year 6 Contact Us
Accommodation & Ground transportation:
* For the initial period of Ground School i.e. a max 27 days you will be provided with a suitable hotel accommodation and transportation to and from the training centre.
* Thereafter hotel accommodation and transportation will be provided at outstations/layovers when on duty.
You will be provided with Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel free of charge. Within this policy we provide you with Loss of income assistance in case of an accident.
* Flights to and from the screening provided on the VNA Network (taxes paid only)
* Accommodation during screening provided at a crew discounted rate
* Flights at the start and end of contract are provided to you on the VNA Network along with a 100kg baggage allowance
* Commuting Free Of Charge ticket allowance
* 10 x ID90 round trip tickets per year pro rata on VNA operated Network on standard roster pattern (6 weeks on and 2 weeks off), These tickets can be used by both you and your family members.
* ID75 tickets on the VNA operated network
Direct Personnel is your partner for long and short term contracts worldwide. With our personal approach, 20+ years experience and strong reputation for supporting our contractors; you know you are in good hands. Contact us directly on + Applyfor more information.
- $ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- FAA ATP, ICAO ATPL, JAA/EASA ATPL
Posted 25 Dec 2017
Closes 24 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Captain