Maintenance Planning Engineer
Working as part of a high-performing team and reporting to the Maintenance Planning Team Leader, the duties of the Maintenance Planning Engineer are as follows:
* To create and maintain schedules of work for aircraft inputs, to meet customer requirements and in accordance with the approved data, made up of progressively certifiable work cards.
* To create and update work cards, adding rough-cut scheduling information and assessing target hours (linked to the commercial estimate) and resource type for each work stage.
* To maintain configuration control of allocated work packs by ensuring that any required up-issues of the maintenance schedule are accurately reflected.
* To respond to shop floor queries relating to Maintenance Planning information.
* To attend internal and external meetings as required to support team or contractual requirements.
* To create reports on completion of aircraft maintenance as specified by the customer contract.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of maintenance planning in support of military aircraft (UK and / or foreign) including the requirements of AS9100 / AS9110, EASA 145 or MRP 145 and Part M.
The successful candidate will have completed an apprenticeship in aircraft maintenance and be able to demonstrate experience of carrying out work on aircraft (preferably to certifier level) or will be educated to degree level in mechanical, electrical, aircraft engineering or industrial management.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Lockheed CL-475
Posted 22 Dec 2017
Closes 21 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Planning engineer