Product Acceptance Specialist
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
***THIS IS AN ON CALL POSITION****
Verifies product conformance to design requirements. Provides objective evidence of results. Validates work instructions, tooling requirements, certifications, process standards, policies and procedures. Identifies and documents discrepancies and segregates and controls non-conforming items. Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance. Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification. Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
Determining Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform production inspection on aircraft systems and sub-systems, including electrical and avionics. Initiate and document any nonconforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies, or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes, and procedures. May perform Aviation Maintenance Technician Inspection tasks in order to obtain and maintain knowledge, skills and required certifications.
- Perform audit/surveillance of all manufacturing and quality assurance processes, according to specifications, processes, and procedures. Perform Quality functions such as: Customer/FAA Coordination, Configuration Change Verification, Conformity Inspections, Airworthiness Inspections (including Pre-flight and Post-flights), Corrective Action and Investigations. Initiate and document any nonconforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies, or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes, and procedures.
Associated Duties and Responsibilities
- Requires an FAA, Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Use technical specifications, sketches, manuals, drawings, engineering instructions and FAA forms and publications to accomplish work assignment.
- Maintains Company and FAA required records and inspection forms.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Plan and organize the sequence of your own work package in such a way as to promote safe, efficient operation and meet predetermined schedules in a timely manner.
- Operate any and all types of information systems required to perform assigned tasks. Including but not limited to Company WEB based systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Interpret and perform to the requirements of airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters and other approved/accepted data.
- Apply applicable mathematical calculations to setup and use precision measuring tools, to measure gaps, heights, angles, hole diameters and depths.
- Make production aids to facilitate work assignment.
- Maintain necessary certifications, licenses and permits as required for assigned work.
- As assigned, exchange information with suppliers, customers or other company representatives to explain or demonstrate operations, tests or difficulties.
Please send resumes to Apply
- Full time
Posted 22 Dec 2017
Closes 21 May 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control