Stuart, Florida, United States
This is an Engineering-Manufacturing Planner position for the Embraer program.
The successful candidate must have experience in large airframe structures, Determinate Assembly (DA) requirements and techniques, assembly tools methods and manufacturing techniques.
The candidate is expected to be able to prepare work instruction for Manufacturing Operations participate in the preparation of Manufacturing Engineering Statements of Work (MESOW), technical project/action plans to solve complex manufacturing issues and meet required objectives and goals.
The candidate is expected to have experience in Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Planning, AS9100, Tooling, Standard Tooling, Corrective Action, and to have a good understanding of Manufacturing Bill Of Materials (MBOM).
The candidate will be representing the Manufacturing Engineering Department in meetings with supervisors and manufacturing personnel.
- Designs and plans layout for such activities as machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding and brazing, assembly, and materials handling.
- Generates planning from 3D models using ENOVIA and CATIA V5. Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Plans for the arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Plans sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to Engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering technology or equivalent
- Six years of related experience.
- Knowledge of six sigma and lean principles is preferred
Please send resumes to Apply
- Full time
Posted 22 Dec 2017
Closes 21 May 2018
This job was posted to: Planning engineer