Purchase, New York, United States
STS AeroStaff Services , a leader in recruitment process outsourcing for the aviation industry, is seeking a Maintenance Controller for a position in Purchase, NY.
Note: STS offers its professional staffing services at no cost to you, the candidate. In other words, our team will work around the clock to find you work at no charge!
· Provides technical assistance in terms of troubleshooting, expertise and fault isolation to repetitive aircraft MEL’S, and Chronic Aircraft items.
· Reviews of aircraft ATA Historical Data and issue technical action plans as required. Develop technical recommendations to address chronic items as required.
· Coordinates and schedules ground time, manpower and parts at line stations required to address chronic maintenance items.
· Reviews vendor technical issues, component failure investigations and reporting to support warranty issues as required.
· Reviews shop teardown reports for performance and evaluation and troubleshooting as required.
· Provides technical support in the field for chronic items as required.
· Develops processes and suggests changes in the inspection and maintenance procedures to improve efficiency of Technical Support and repairs.
· Establishes procedures and programs to improve parts consumption.
· Establishes efficiency of troubleshooting tools as required.
· Must hold current A&P license, with extensive knowledge of Aircraft and Avionics Systems.
· Experience with 767-200/300, 747-400, and other wide body aircraft highly desirable.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Call us at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Full time
Posted 22 Dec 2017
Closes 21 May 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager