Intern (m/f) Sales, Business Analysis & Process Management
Lufthansa Cargo AG, a market leader in the international airfreight industry, is looking for an intern (m/f) with knowledge and interest in logistics for our regional head office for Sweden and Norway. The selected applicant will be fully integrated into our team while working on own projects and supporting the organization in its daily business.
- Gain knowledge about the dynamic airfreight industry and the business model of Lufthansa Cargo AG by supporting regular business activities and taking responsibility for a dedicated internship project
- Support the regional management, sales and operations team in their activities by gathering and processing data in order to steer strategic business decisions
- Analyze trends and industry development by processing internal and external data in order to derive possible strategic action
- Monitor service quality and process compliance, identify and resolve cases of non-performance
- Create regular reports and monitorings to steer local business activities
- Develop and prepare internal and external presentations
- Conduct structural analyses of Lufthansa Cargo AG's logistics processes and participate in their optimization by applying your conceptual skills.
- Support day-to-day business and work together closely with the regional manager on general and strategic topics
- At the date of the internship you have completed your 3rd semester in a logistic, business or related field
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Strong analytical skills, affinity to figures and experience with statistical analysis
- In-depth knowledge of all standard office software, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (MS Access desirable)
- Experience with pivot tables, functions, data analysis and charts (VBA desirable)
- Creativity, dedication and team spirit
- Ability to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics and to work independently and accurately
- Very good proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Basic Swedish and German language skills are beneficial
- Experience in the logistics or airline industry is beneficial
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo AG is part of the Lufthansa Aviation Group's business area Logistics. With 4,600 employees and many international partners, Lufthansa Cargo is one of the worldwide leading companies in international air cargo business.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0049V997
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 21 Dec 2017
Closes 20 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales