We are one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
SR Technics Malta Limited forms part of the SR Technics Group, a world wide independent aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organization having its Head Quarters in Zurich, Switzerland. SR Technics Malta set up its operations locally in 2010 and is presently widening its Malta operations. The company, which operates from its facility in Safi Aviation Park, is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join its team.
Reporting to the Malta General Manager and with a reporting line to the Corporate Head of Costing and Pricing in SR Technics Switzerland the main roles and responsibilities of the Business Analyst are:
- Maintaining and updating accurate and expert data and tool sets to support cost and pricing structures.
- Define standards in terms of costing, pricing catalogues and fixed price services as well as develops and implement financial and data models for costing and pricing calculations.
- Create and maintain harmonized commercial and financial standards, templates for costing, pricing and estimation models and parameters.
- Evaluate benchmark and analyze product and service pricing standards to ensure market accuracy and relevance as well internal requirements.
- Support the development, implementation and optimizing of market-driven costings and pricing models as well as the evaluation and creation of marketable and competitive proposals to customers.
- Maintain and analyze all financial models, standard for costing and pricing as well as analyze company data basis.
- Any other task commensurate with the role.
- The position calls for a mature individual who has had previous experience in cost data and business analyses, has been involved in project methodology and financial data gathering and analysis and be qualified to degree standard in economics, finance or equivalent subject.
- The position calls for a person with excellent IT skills and ideally familiar with statistical data processing methodology.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority. We are an equal opportunities employer.
The selected candidate will be given intensive training and hence must be willing to travel abroad.
- Full time
Posted 21 Dec 2017
Closes 20 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT