This challenging and varied position will give the successful Project Manager the opportunity to become part of the UK's largest independent aerospace and defence company. Reporting to the Head of Programmes this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
The key tasks of the Project Manager include:-
* To ensure all assigned projects are properly planned, budgeted organised, directed, monitored and controlled to safely meet customer requirements and agreed timescales and company objectives;
* To facilitate the identification of project risks and to ensure that all such risks are managed through effective mitigation measures;
* To be the prime customer point of contact manage relationships with all stakeholders and service providers;
* To manage all assigned project activity within the business through a multi functional project team to could include commercial, finance, engineering, manufacturing, production and procurement;
* To prepare and present presentations both within the business and to external parties;
* To support the bid process for new projects as required;
* To ensure project management activity is carried out in accordance with company procedures;
* Travel to customers/suppliers locally or overseas and long/unsociable hours may at times be required
The experience of the successful Project Manager include:-
* Demonstrable and relevant experience of leading projects within a development environment.
* Confident and diplomatic with an ability to create and foster working relationships internally and with customers at all levels of the business;
* Dynamic and Self motivated with the ability to produce accurate work under pressure while continuing to meet set deadlines
* Project Management Qualification
* Demonstrable experience of scheduling projects within Microsoft Project is essential
* Experience of Microsoft Office package would be desirable
* Full UK Drivers Licence
Marshall ADG are the UK's largest independent aerospace and defence company, delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services.
Currently employing over 2000 people we are widely regarded as an 'employer of choice' and offer an exceptional all round employment opportunity and package to include a wide range of benefits.
This is a permanent role and Aeropeople are operating as an employment agency managing the recruitment services for Marshall ADG. We are a leading global technical services provider with specialist teams dealing with the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Bombardier BD-700 Series
Posted 21 Dec 2017
Closes 20 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager