Quality and Compliance Engineer
Stansted, Essex, England
Quality and Compliance Engineer
Due to the continued and successful expansion of our client, an all-cargo airline based at London Stansted, we are looking for a Quality and Compliance Engineer on a permanent basis.
Working within the Quality Team, you will ensure that internal processes and external providers satisfy the Engineering requirements of Part 145 and Part M.
Reporting to the Quality Manager & Technical Director, The Quality & Compliance Engineer will provide feedback on all matters concerning Part M and Part 145 compliance and quality assurance, both internally and externally.
The Quality & Compliance Engineer will work closely with the Continued Airworthiness Manager and Maintenance Manager, in addition to external service providers to deliver a robust and effective compliance assurance regime for the airline.
Qualifications and Experience Required
* Detailed knowledge EASA and CAA Airworthiness requirements
* Understanding of SMS and risk assessment processes.
* Trained and experienced auditor.
* Effective communicator dealing with internal and external customers and agencies
* Previous Airline/MRO experience preferred
* Part 66 licence holder preferred
* Trained in Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS
* Working knowledge of IT based quality management tool, (Q-Pulse/Centrik)
* The Quality & Compliance Engineer is responsible for the following activities:
* Developing quality assurance processes and procedures.
* Maintaining the internal quality assurance oversight programme.
* Running the Safety & Compliance IT system (Centrik).
* Undertake audits of compliance with Part 145 and Part M in the UK and overseas.
* Audits of aircraft maintenance audit and conducting aircraft surveys.
* Oversight of the internal Part 145 Quality System, including authorisations.
* Assess training providers and records to ensure compliance with Part 66 and Part 147.
* Maintenance error investigations.
* Management of non-compliance findings.
* Production of a monthly quality report.
* Conduct basic training on Part 145 and Part M and company procedures.
* Works within budget to achieve business needs.
The Quality & Compliance Engineer should be able to multi-task, be proactive and have the ability to use their own initiative, conscious of standard industry practices. The post holder will represent the company with suppliers and so must always act in a professional manner, aware of company requirements.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not to only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff. With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations. To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on Applyor visit our website Apply
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Boeing 747-100,Boeing 747-200/300,Boeing 747-400,Boeing 747SP,Boeing 747SR
Posted 21 Dec 2017
Closes 20 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control