B1 licensed engineer (Munich)
Sevenoaks, Kent, England
B1 Licensed Engineer
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer based in Munich
We are now looking for A320 /Embraer145 Licensed Aircraft Engineer's to join us at our line station in Murich. Exercising your license/approval, you will carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on our A320/ Embraer 145; ensuring that the required standards are met and the operating programme is achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
Skills & Experience:
* Hold EASA Part 66 B1 alicense and authorisation or equivalent on company aircraft
* Current A320/ Embraer 145 type rating
* Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation
* Have operational experience in a line maintenance environment
* Proven ability to communicate issues to management
* High degree of customer focus - both internal and external
* Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organisation
* Willingness to be flexible in order to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems and
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
* Proficient in IT
Please be aware that this role involves working on a roster pattern.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Embraer ERJ-145
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 21 Dec 2017
Closes 20 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic, Avionics engineer, Electrical engineer