Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
A principally technical role within the Fleet Management Team. This role will involve the independent and competent management of multiple commercial aircraft projects on behalf of third party customers and internal requirements. This role requires frequent and sometimes extended travel globally.
Responsibilities and Activities
· Provide full aircraft Technical Management support during aircraft deliveries, transitions and aircraft repossessions
· Perform physical aircraft condition surveys / inspections including Structure, Systems, Cabin, Landing Gear, Engines and APU
· Ability to perform full audit of aircraft Technical Records during aircraft deliveries, transitions and aircraft repossessions
· Negotiate service agreements with the OEM and MRO suppliers
· Aircraft maintenance check on-site representation and management
· Competent in drafting technical reports and management of technical documentation.
· Review, analysis and negotiation of aircraft lease / sale / purchase contracts (From a technical perspective)
· To support all commercial activities of the aircraft transition including management of commitment letters and compensation calculations
· Managing the discrepancy list with the customer / operator to ensure that all anomalies per contractual requirements are highlighted and resolved effectively and in a timely manner
· Ability to support and manage CAMO activities for aircraft under management (Maintenance Planning / AMP Development / AD Assessment / Reliability Reporting / Managing Defects and have knowledge of ARC reviews).
· Quality driven with an in-depth Knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 essential.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in the management of aircraft transitions working for a lessor, airline or consultancy with at least 7 years prior experience in a technical role within an airline, lessor, MRO, or OEM environment.
· Strong technical knowledge of commercial aircraft (including A320 and B737-NG variants preferably)
· South Wales based role
· Strong commercial and financial acumen required
· Computer literate and proficient with MS Office products
· Experienced with Technical Management systems for inputting and managing aircraft records
· Competent in project management to ensure timely completion of projects and management of multiple resources.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 50000.00 - 55000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 21 Dec 2017
Closes 20 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer