Regional Sales Manager (M/F)
Lufthansa Technical Training GmbH (LTT) is an internationally leading training organization for all staff in aircraft maintenance operations - the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organizations (MRO). We offer all areas of training from basic technical training and type-related further training to management training. LTT has a strong presence in Asia with offices in Singapore, the Philippines, Taiwan and China.
Our sales office in Singapore is responsible for marketing and sales of all LTT branches in Asia. We are currently looking for Regional Sales Manager
- Reporting to the Head of Sales Asia, the selected candidate will be responsible for the LTT sales activities in Singapore and surrounding regions. He/She will actively drive sales and promote training solutions to meet customers' needs.
In particular, the selected candidate:
- Is responsible for sales in Asia within the allocated market cluster, countries and customers
- Collects and analyzes market information, conducts detailed research on business opportunities and demands
- Proposes sales targets and budgets in cooperation with the LTT management and the Asia sales team
- Implements sales strategies and activities to the allocated focal market cluster, countries and customers
- Actively develops new business cases and sales leads
- Builds up and maintain strong relationship with customers
- Creates and manages proposals, contracts and other commercial documents
- Monitors the account performance and initiates required measures to protect and extend existing business
- Diploma or Degree in marketing or aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of sales experiences
- Experience in commercial aviation industry is a must
- Familiar with EASA or Local NAA regulations is an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- High level of service and customer orientation, confident manner and intercultural awareness
- Strong communication in English and Chinese, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Good sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability and willingness to travel in the Asia region at short notice
Please forward your detailed resume with a recent passport sized photograph, including your current and expected salary via online Apply. Please note that all applicants will have to apply via online and go through the online test, e-mail application is not acceptable. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please submit your application not exceeding 2 MB
About Lufthansa Technical Training GmbH
The Lufthansa Technik Group is the leading provider of technical aviation services. More than 26,000 employees worldwide stand for quality and reliability, for customized customer service, and technical competence. About 700 airlines and aircraft operators use our Apply addition to the complete maintenance and overhaul of engines, appliances, and aircraft our services also include painting, refitting, and equipping.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0464V020
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 20 Dec 2017
Closes 19 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales