Maintenance Controller (m/f)
Austrian Technik is the technical operations organization of Austrian Airlines AG. Around 800 highly motivated employees are contributing to achieve our high standards of technical services to Austrian Airlines and to third party customers.
An exciting job opportunity in the maintenance operations control as a maintenance controller has become vacant. Maintenance operation control coordinates the technical operations of the Austrian Airlines fleet in accordance with all operational departments such as flight operation control or hub control as well as involved technical departments. The future candidate has also a vital function as point of communication in the daily maintenance routine within the technical departments of Austrian Airlines.
You are looking for a very versatile job in the aeronautical sector on a 24/7 basis and are willing to work under a friendly and precise environment within a highly cooperative team?
Join our Team!
What are your responsibilities?
- Administrative coordination of all technical malfunctions during operation of the Austrian Airlines fleet at the hub airport Vienna and at all other destinations
- Preliminary decision making with involved technical departments to support flight operations control and hub control
- Organizational support of maintenance teams during defect rectification abroad
- Technical monitoring of the operative fleet according legal standards
- Delegation of unscheduled maintenance to partner maintenance provider at destinations without technical outstations
- Acquisition of all technical delays and cancellations for further review within the organization
What are we looking for?
- Completed technical education
- Preferably 2 to 3 years of related work experience
- Familiarity with aeronautical terms and practices are an advantage
- Readiness to handle complex tasks under time pressure with a high sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Ability to arrange, prioritize and handle a high workload
- Good communication and team player skills as well as customer focused orientation
- Good IT skills especially MS Office, AMOS skills are an advantage
- Good command of German and technical English in written and verbal form
- Willingness and flexibility for year-round 24/7 shift work
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- Attractive travel conditions for leisure trips
- Free public transportation (CAT, VAL) and employee car park
- All-day restaurant
For this position the gross annual salary is amounted to minimum EUR 28,250 on full-time basis according to the collective agreement, excluding all possible allowances. An overpayment depends on your individual qualification and adequate professional experience.
Ready for take off?
Apply online enclosing your CV and letter of motivation attached, until January 17th, 2018. We are looking forward receiving your application!
About Austrian Airlines AG
Austrian Airlines is Austria's largest airline, which brings over 11 million customers per year to 130 destinations worldwide. With approx. 6.300 employees from more than 60 different nations we are pursuing a common goal - to provide our passengers with an unforgettable travel experience. As a member of the Lufthansa Group, we are part of the largest and most successful airline network in Europe and are operating in a dynamic competitive environment. In order to maintain and expand our market position, we are looking for committed personalities who want to shape our growth and our future actively.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0529V556
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 20 Dec 2017
Closes 19 May 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager