Manager Marketing Intelligence (m/f)
We, as Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for support within our Division Marketing.
We are looking for you to drive AirPlus Market Intelligence to the next level!
As part of a newly founded, dedicated team, you will:
- Conceptualize and conduct data analyses for internal stakeholders based on various company-owned or secondary sources - examples for topics include but are not limited to customer experience along various touchpoints, product usage behaviors, customer lifecycle, customer value, customer segmentation etc.
- Support digital marketing activities e.g. through lead/campaign classification, digital content testing, database marketing, web analytics
- Assess the return on our marketing investments
- Enable evidence-based decision making and consult other marketing colleagues in the strategic prioritization of actions
- Support the conceptual development of new products and communication campaigns
- Proactively develop new ideas on e.g. potential target groups, business opportunities, customer-related process optimization
- Contribute to making the link between internal data and our primary market research activities
- Conduct monthly KPI and dashboard reporting.
- Above-average university degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Quantitative methods or related fields
- Several years of professional experience in business intelligence or customer analytics
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to structure and interpret large amounts of data as well as experience in database and big data analytics
- Digital marketing and web analytics acumen is a plus
- Strong bias to action: So-what?-attitude, focus on strategic implications of results
- Ability to communicate and present complex topics in an understandable manner to different target audiences
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to consult colleagues on strategic questions
- Proactive, autonomous, diligent, hypothesis-driven workstyle, strong team player
- Expert user of MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and experience in using BI and CRM tools
- Preference for an international atmosphere and ability to work and communicate in English; German and further languages are an advantage
- Knowledge of payments and/or business travel industry is a plus
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Have a shower
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Family days (family learns workplace know)
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Free snacks / drinks
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 20 Dec 2017
Closes 19 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline marketing