In-Flight Coordinator JFK
On behalf of Norwegian, we are now looking for a structured, systematic and punctual In-Flight Coordinator at JFK. The position reports directly to Head of In-Flight Services.
- Create, coordinate and distribute all relevant Inflight info to the cabin crew.
- Contribute and participate in the updates and revision of service concept, choice of products and the acceptable equipment in cooperation and acceptance with Inflight Services.
- Secure that all changes are applicable with a good and healthy HMS-profile.
- Responsible for regular updates and revision of Service Manual with the correct routines on behalf of Inflight Services.
- Responsible for the coordination of any changes in the LLP (liquor loading plan) and MLP (meal loading plan) and the communication process with Inflight Services, Catering Suppliers.
- Coordination of Inflight activities with the Cabin Administration, training department and any other relevant department when required.
- Weekly follow up meetings with the service providers.
- Close cooperation with the retailers and vendors.
- Internal Cooperation with other departments.
- Active coordination with the cabin base manager, base captain and crew.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- International Catering Operations knowledge and regulations required.
- Authorized to live and work in US; background check will be completed.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office.
- Prove/Documented Skills and qualifications.
- Aviation Industry experience and knowledge preferred.
- Excellent understanding of principles and techniques for quality system management.
- Must be structured, systematic and punctual.
- Knowledge of Acts and regulations in aviation.
- Good communications skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to be persistent and promote quality.
How to apply
Please press the “Apply now”-button on the top left. If you already have a OSM Aviation ‘Candidate Profile’ you may log in and use the information already registered. FYI: If you haven’t signed in to the new version you may need to reset your password (please follow the instructions). Please make sure that the information is up-to-date before ending submitting your Application. You may update all your information right up until the deadline, but we do recommend that you upload all information at once. If you do not have a Candidate profile – please register and fill all neccessary fields until you’re at 100%.
- Full time
Posted 19 Dec 2017
Closes 18 May 2018
This job was posted to: Airline manager